Meet Our Board of Directors
Tom Ostdiek, Corporate Secretary
Tom is the insurance broker at Ostdiek Group, Inc., a full-service insurance company based in Illinois. He is licensed for various categories of insurance in multiple states. He brings to the Connection Victory team his fiscally conservative decision-making as well as risk management expertise.
* * * * *
Dr. Marla Mayerson, Treasurer
* * * * *
Franklin Madison, V.P. of Business Development
Franklin Madison has been immersed in the technology and gamification space for over 25 years. He is also quite active in working with entrepreneurial startups and investment funds in New York City.
Key Business Accomplishments:
- Co-Founder-Gaia Ventures, accelerator for innovative high-tech firms in the US and Canada
- Former Secretary-Treasurer of Games for Change, Inc., a ‘serious games initiative’ for education, training, healthcare, and public policy
- Board of Director— Institute of Play, creator of the 1 gameplay-for-learning program for schools in NYC
Founding member of NYCSeed— an early stage fund for software developers in partnership with The
Polytechnic Institute of NYU.
Board of Director—Investors Circle, a leading social enterprise angel network group; MIT Enterprise Forum—
NYC Chapter; andHarvestworks, a non-profit digital media arts center in NYC
- Advisory Board Member for Greenhills Ventures LLC, SJF Advisory Services, and SpringLab
- Senior Advisor—Triana Group, biz development for mid-market tech companies
- Advisor—The New York City Investment Fund, The New York State Foundation for Science Technology and
Innovation, and The Keiretsu Forum
- Advised—City of NY, The State of NY, NYSERDA, US Department of Energy, US Department of Homeland Security, and major universities on technology-based economic development (TBED)
- Served on Mayor Bloomberg’s Telecommunications Policy Advisory Group
- Named one of Crain’s Tech 100, a listing of the Top 100 individuals in technology in New York City as chosen by Crain’s NY Business